Abts Equipment carries chemicals from a variety of manufacturers, including Boumatic, ABS, Lely, Acepsis and Ecolab.
See below some of our featured chemicals
Contact us to place an order or to discuss your chemical needs.
The NOVA CLENS Personal Hygiene Kit is a complete care solution. This Ready-To-Use formula is safe enough to use on hands and strong enough against pathogens to also use for facility hygiene!
NOVA CLENS is a chlorine dioxide-based technology that provides a powerful hygiene protection system. NOVA CLENS can be used as a hand sanitizer or a hard surface cleaner.
Chlorine Dioxide as a disinfection agent
- Chlorine dioxide provides the quickest action, at the lowest concentration among available disinfectants
- Chlorine dioxide produces biocidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, rotavirus, coronavirus, algae, bacterial spores, yeasts and molds and protozoan cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia oocysts)
- Chlorine dioxide has 2.5 times the oxidizing power of chlorine and does not produce eco-toxic byproducts such as TMH, HAA and chloro-phenols
- Chlorine dioxide eliminates planktonic and sessile bacteria and destroys biofilm habitat*
*Original article: "Sanitation for calf scours prevention," John Maday, Editor, Bovine Veterinarian, January 14, 2015. Reprinted courtesy of Acespsis, LLC.
Price Per Kit is: $159.00 + shipping
Habiguard Powder - The Facility Biosecurity System
This exclusive formulation surface cleaner provides enhanced oxidation capability, stability, and biosecurity protection. Agents ensure penetration into all cracks, crevices, and porous surfaces. when moisture is present, this product generates a dual oxidation process to accelerate maximum hygiene activity. The HabiGuard Powder alkalinity and accelerant greatly increases chemical activity and oxygen-release rate. Special cleaning agents ensure that HabiGuard will penetrate into cracks, crevices and porous surfaces, that conventional floor treatments do not touch.
What does that mean?
- Biofilm/Slippery Floor Control: To increase traction for humans and animals, HabiGuard breaks through the bacteria bio-film layer, both sanitizing and improving traction control on walking surfaces and exit lanes.
- Entry-Way Sanitation: In conjunction with the Flex-Tip Mats, HabiGuard will assure that employees and guests entering the facility will step through a sterilization barrier reducing the ability of cross-contamination.
- Facility Cleanliness: Adding HabiGuard to your sanitation protocol, getting into every nook and cranny, covering every sanitation step, making sure your facility is squeaky-clean.
Comes in different sizes:
8# (shown) $69.23
Prices do not include shipping.
One revolutionary Chlorine Dioxide technology providing a complete range of hygiene protection.
Applications for Use:
- Calving Area
- Calf Pen/Hutch
- Feeding Equipment
- Water Supply Treatment
Why Chlorine Dioxide?
Chlorine Dioxide is well known as being an extremely effective agent for a wide range of agricultural hygiene applications. The Habistat product line is a breakthrough technology in the areas of on-farm biosecurity and overall hygiene practices.
Habistat comes in either tablet or liquid forms. Both forms have the ability to be activated almost instantly when mixing the components with local water, providing a powerful chlorine dioxide-based solution.
Habistat Liquid Activator/Base
As the jobs get bigger, so does the need for using Habistat in liquid formats. The liquid Activator and Base combination are added, as directed, into a specified amount of water, on-site, activating instantly into specified chlorine dioxide-based solutions. The ability to produce a highly effective concentration of chlorine dioxide, on-site, provides tremendous economic and aseptic benefits. Not only can a solution be produced on-site, and when required, but also immediately activates, producing chlorine dioxide, to remove the most troubling hygiene problems.
1 Gallon Activator: $119.95 per gallon
1 Gallon Base: $119.95 per gallon
Simply open a Habistat tablet's foil pack, and drop the tablet into a specified amount of water, and it instantly activates into a concentrated chlorine dioxide solution. It doesn't get any easier than that! The solution can be used for a wide range of hygiene applications, diluted to the proper application requirements, from facility, equipment, and water treatment aseptic uses. There is nothing more powerful. Nothing as wide a spectrum. Nothing as quick-acting.
20G Tablets (100 Tablets Per Pail) $1,095.00
100G Tablets (50 Tablets Per Pail) $1,900.00
Prices do not include shipping.